Difficulties and Limitations of Posting Here

eac67gt

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member

1. eac67gt - 03-12-13, 12:19 PM
    It is a shame that the board has not made us a topic for finishing under the main forum yet.
    There are so many limitations to using the groups and the main forum is not getting to see any of the discussion unless they come looking for it.
    I have asked and I believe xalky has asked for a topic under the main forum.
    Opinions....suggestions....comments....​
    Edit Report IP
  2. xalky - 03-12-13, 06:15 PM
    They're avoiding me like the plague over in the staff lounge.... I thought there would have been a much bigger response to my request to make this a topic section in the main forum.
    Have you sent a PM to Tony or Nelson on the subject?​
    Edit Report IP
  3. xalky - 03-12-13, 06:42 PM
    I just sent a PM to Nelson on the subject. Lets see what happens.​
    Edit Report IP
Moderation Tools (0)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony said yes. So here you are.

I have no idea what you're talking about here. But. now 'Mark as Read' is not working, and 'New Posts' brings up the same posts every time. Why mess around with something that works?

Chuck

Just to explain, and I know it is sometime after the fact but, this finishing forum started as a group and the group area has some limitations to posting compared to the regular forum. Several of us desired an easier way or a topic under the main forum so Nelson gave us what we asked for and we thank him for it. Thanks again Nelson. :thumbsup:

Ed

Back