Discount codes for PM

Driveslayer45

Registered
Registered
I am seriously considering buying a new mill, and maybe even a new mill and lathe to replace my old 3 in 1 that is getting harder and harder to get parts for. does anyone know of any discount codes or coupons you could point me to?

thanks.

I have never seen any for PM machines. I have one of their lathes and a milling machine for about a year now and I am enjoying them. No complaints. No regrets.

I've never seen or heard of discount codes for QMT. If buying a number of things, call up Matt on the phone & see what he can do for you.

Matt suggested you check the forums for a discount code?

I’m lusting after a PM 1054 mill so I too am interested in this

Precision Matthews is not harbor freight in either price, discounts and most important quality. In fact, Harbor freight quality is not even worthy to discuss in the same breath as quality machine tools. I was shopping for a lathe and mill for many years and never saw a discount code for them. However, I did pay cash and got a few percent off for that. He might do that for you I’m thinking. I would just bite the bullet, put the hand to the hip and buy whatever machine you are considering from Matt, you will never be disappointed

His machines are the best value for the money and the customer service is top notch. They are a good buy at his asking price...that's why I just bought my 3rd from him.

When I bought my mill they gave me a discount for paying with a check and not a credit card. I am VERY happy with my milling machine.

Roger L

Oh heavens no, Matt made no such suggestions. When. I called they told me the didn't have any such codes. I've heard elsewhere to check the forums. But they are checking to seeing what shipping arrangements could be made for two machines, mill and lathe, if ordered and shipped at the same time.

Back