• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You

[4]

VN DIVIDING HEADS

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

BROCKWOOD

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
I put this together from a 1942 catalog. It simply aligns the 3 choices available. If someone wants to receive a copy & make a decent PDF of it, I'll be happy to forward the pic.

VN DIVIDING HEAD SPECS.jpg

RandyM

H-M Supporter - Commercial Member
Staff member
I tried converting this to a PDF and the quality of the picture is so poor that it doesn't convert very well. Here is what I am getting. Sorry, it is the best I can do.

Attachments

BROCKWOOD

I don't know how to PM you Randy with a big pic file. I did "start a conversation". Does that show up in your inbox?

RandyM

Staff member
I don't know how to PM you Randy with a big pic file. I did "start a conversation". Does that show up in your inbox?
Yup, I got it.

RandyM

Staff member
Well Brockwood, I think we finally got successful. Here is our latest attempt at it. It is probably the best we are going to get at this point. Definitely readable this time. :encourage:

Attachments

BROCKWOOD

I really do appreciate your efforts here Randy! Same exact file each time. Only this time it did not pass through our beloved site on it's way to pdf conversion. Being as how your Friday @ 7:44 post attachment is unusable, could you delete that please? Main thing is getting you back to your vacation though. I've just finished off 86hrs in the last 8 days. Soon as I wind down, I think I'll sleep for 12hrs straight!

[6]
[5] [7]