VN DIVIDING HEADS

BROCKWOOD

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I put this together from a 1942 catalog. It simply aligns the 3 choices available. If someone wants to receive a copy & make a decent PDF of it, I'll be happy to forward the pic.

VN DIVIDING HEAD SPECS.jpg

I tried converting this to a PDF and the quality of the picture is so poor that it doesn't convert very well. Here is what I am getting. Sorry, it is the best I can do.

Attachments

• VN Dividing Head.pdf
    61.2 KB · Views: 12
I don't know how to PM you Randy with a big pic file. I did "start a conversation". Does that show up in your inbox?

Well Brockwood, I think we finally got successful. Here is our latest attempt at it. It is probably the best we are going to get at this point. Definitely readable this time. :encourage:

Attachments

• Van Norman.pdf
    719.3 KB · Views: 13
I really do appreciate your efforts here Randy! Same exact file each time. Only this time it did not pass through our beloved site on it's way to pdf conversion. Being as how your Friday @ 7:44 post attachment is unusable, could you delete that please? Main thing is getting you back to your vacation though. I've just finished off 86hrs in the last 8 days. Soon as I wind down, I think I'll sleep for 12hrs straight!

Back