Do we have any members in Ireland ?

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Just returned from 11 days over in Ireland . What a wonderful place it is . We covered most of the island , Dublin , Limerick ,Galway , Cork , Belfast and everything in between . Have to say , not sure what I enjoyed the most , the cities , the countryside or the coasts . The cliffs at Moher and Giants Causeway were unbelievable ! Of course , the beer was enjoyable also . ;) What a beautiful place it is .

Thanks Randy . I was looking for the off-topic thread but must have by-passed it !:grin:

Thanks Randy . I was looking for the off-topic thread but must have by-passed it !:grin:

Yeah, HM has a lot of topic sections to choose from, it's easy to get lost.

Just returned from 11 days over in Ireland . What a wonderful place it is . We covered most of the island , Dublin , Limerick ,Galway , Cork , Belfast and everything in between . Have to say , not sure what I enjoyed the most , the cities , the countryside or the coasts . The cliffs at Moher and Giants Causeway were unbelievable ! Of course , the beer was enjoyable also . ;) What a beautiful place it is .

We were there through July. Dingle was great, but I thought Newgrange and Oldcastle were gorgeous, too. Loved Limerick.

But, it seemed that everywhere we drove, I saw homes for sale and kept thinking about making it permanent. But, the only think that really kept that in check was building a shop and amassing lathes and mills, and keeping them from rusting in that humid, verdant environment.

Back