Do you guys know BlondiHacks, Joe Pieczynski, Abom 79 ???

Dgrose

Registered
Registered
I am just learning and I look at a lot of youtube videos. I see Blondihacks, Joe Pieczynski and Abom79 and This Old Tony have a lot of good videos. Do you know any other good videos to watch or follow. These were helpful because a lot of what experienced machinists take for granted, the new guy needs to learn. Sometimes it takes forever just to learn about a new term before I can get to the meat of what I want to do.

DangerZone

Registered
Registered
I'm a fan of all of those folks. This Old Tony is my favourite because of his awesome production values. But all have excellent content.
I agree. I can't get enough of his video's. I'm going back and re-watching a bunch of them now that I've seen them all. I'm finding a lot of stuff that went over my head the first time around just because I was so new.

Cooter Brown

863 Bronze
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I steal Ideas from these channels too....... :cool:

ROBRENZ
AvE
colinfurze
Grind Hard Plumbing Co
Keith Rucker
SuburbanTool Inc
bcbloc02
Steve Summers
Let's Machine
Solid Rock Machine Shop Inc. ----I love this guy's work.....
James T. Kilroy Jr.
Randy Richard In The Shop
Precision Machine Shed
shaper andi
Steve Jordan

Last edited:

bakrch

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
TOT
Stefan Gotteswinter
Clickspring
Robin Renzetti
Blondihacks

I will always go back for more from this group. TBH, the rest of them really annoy me for some reason.

Last edited:
It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock