Does anybody have any information on this lathe

Could anyone shed some light on this lathe and if possible where could i get user manuals ect??

Attachments

• 1560183325322.jpg
    1560183325322.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 47
Looks like it could be grizzley green, and about a 10 to 12" swing. With a stand. That should give you a start, but it could easily be a model that they do not stock any more.

Sorry its not more help. If I get some time, I'll come back later and help search.

Looks like it could be grizzley green, and about a 10 to 12" swing. With a stand. That should give you a start, but it could easily be a model that they do not stock any more.

Sorry its not more help. If I get some time, I'll come back later and help search.
Thanks for time i appreciate it ...i see it as tag that says "Geetech made in Taiwan "but i cant seem to find this company anywhere

need a little more information, any tags or manufacturers markings, size of swing etc. Stu

Unusual brand name- perhaps after they built it they said "Gee, what should we call it"? "Geetech!"
:)

I agree that it looks like Grizzly green ... as well as the shape of the headstock and the general layout of the control switches. It also looks like a 12" swing lathe (ie, ~6" from spindle center to the highest point on the bed ways) - Donovan, please confirm this.

But the feature that I noticed wis different is that the carriage handwheel is on the right side of the carriage, not the left (which is usual here in the US).

I have a number of 12" lathe manuals, both current and discontinued. The only ones that show such an arrangement are for the Enco 110-2034 and the Lataine LAM-350BH. But both of those have different looking headstocks and control layouts than yours.
Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 4.53.07 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 4.53.32 PM.jpg

Back