Does Anybody Make a Grease Gun That Doesn't Leak?

My grease gun doesn't leak.
M3-M3A1-Grease-Gun-1.jpg

Check out Lock N Lube

I bought the Shuttle grease tube of grease and the adapters for it

It is the best grease gun I have ever used

They have videos on their website

All my other grease guns are in a box and being donated, I never want to see or use another including the air powered ones.

It isn't cheap, but I like the deWalt battery powered one. Doesn't leak so far.

Check out Lock N Lube

I bought the Shuttle grease tube of grease and the adapters for it

It is the best grease gun I have ever used

They have videos on their website

All my other grease guns are in a box and being donated, I never want to see or use another including the air powered ones.
I finally decided to order a lock n lube gun. What do you mean by the shuttle grease tube and adaptors?

The shuttle type grease tube system does not require the spring loaded loading handle used with old style grease guns. I can't say what a mess I make when the lever pops out of the loading groove and grease goes everywhere as I am trying to screw the barrel on to the grease gun head.

The shuttle screws into the head of the grease gun, no spring loaded rod to leak!

In this link, scroll down to shuttle grease tube video and watch

SG.JPG

You don't have to buy the shuttle grease system from Lock N Lube, many places to buy their brands.

Also, empty shuttle tubes can be purchased so you can load them with the grease you want to use.

The shuttle type grease tube system does not require the spring loaded loading handle used with old style grease guns. I can't say what a mess I make when the lever pops out of the loading groove and grease goes everywhere as I am trying to screw the barrel on to the grease gun head.

The shuttle screws into the head of the grease gun, no spring loaded rod to leak!

In this link, scroll down to shuttle grease tube video and watch

View attachment 362701

You don't have to buy the shuttle grease system from Lock N Lube, many places to buy their brands.

Also, empty shuttle tubes can be purchased so you can load them with the grease you want to use.
Thanks. I'd already ordered the standard grease gun, but was able to cancel this morning as the shuttle requires the Pro version. It looks really trick! Now to figure out how to dispose of my ooey gooey old grease gun!

Back