Does this count

Mine is also a 74, still running it on batteries, been considering a gas conversion. Been hanging on to a 12 HP briggs, and a 5 speed trans from a mower. But thats as far as I have gotten.

DZ is that a ysr50 I had one about 15yrs ago. The one you have looks like a lot more fun then the ysr. I rebuilt a bike about 10yrs ago called a OZ bike made out of Australia. 125cc 4stroke with a 5speed W/suicide shift. Has Harley bars and hand controls along with a custom exhaust and a lot of polishing along with house of kolors paint. About the size of a old Cushman cycle. Great little bike my 8yr old can’t wait to ride.
A8C58D9D-4AD6-44D1-BF00-0D82E156E0B3.jpegBCC57F0B-8F9F-41E0-916E-D4081F433CE6.jpeg

If the YSR was a bike you could fit in your pocket, those minis would fit in a thimble. I love small bikes, they're fun, but no matter what when someone my size gets on one there are laughs to be had.

DZ is that a ysr50

Oh no, my minimoto, aka "pocket bike" when the Chinese ones flooded the US, is much smaller than a YSR. To give you an idea, I used to transport it in the backseat of my old 2dr Integra. :D

Back