Does this count

Why do my knees ache when I see pictures or videos of minimotos? :grin:

You should see how your feet needs to be oriented when riding them. My ankles hurt just thinking about it! My belly probably won't allow to me to ride them anymore. Well I probably could. I still have them, the Italian one & a Chinese one which is what got me into them.

You should see how your feet needs to be oriented when riding them. My ankles hurt just thinking about it! My belly probably won't allow to me to ride them anymore. Well I probably could. I still have them, the Italian one & a Chinese one which is what got me into them.
I'll watch from the sidelines with a cerveza in hand... :cool 2:

And I thought my Yamaha Venture was cramped for space.........

Well A new carb, It was $2.00 cheaper than a kit., new chain and a lot of cleaning. It is going to need a new clutch.

20200719_181243.jpg

Any thing stamped on neck? Kickker?

It's not a Kikker, although it is a knock of the Kikker Phatty . I believe it was made by Boreem Motor Sport although they said they had no info on it .
But I found this on the web

1595275810383.png

1595275852784.png

For the exhaust look into ceramic coating like what is used on headers, it looks different in a cool sort of way, I have no idea of cost.

You can get a Chrome like coating from places like Jet-Hot. Just be sure to coat inside and out. If one only does the outside, the pipe will overheat and corrode away pretty fast. Been there

Back