Dont buy it until you have a job for it?

In response to the OP. Lately I usually make due with what I have and then along the way order what I could have used to make the job easier which always arrives after I MacGyver my way through! Then if I "ever" do the same part again it will be easier...is my motto.
I spent the last 25 years doing things the hard way. Lol. I make good money at my day job so I'm splurging a bit.

We are cheap...

Proud of it.

Collect things as we find them and are the local supply almost.

Broke the log splitter last week, built it from scrap rr track and other items, made a plate to weldup to change attachment of ram from welded to bolted, from same scrap we built the sled on it.

We did jut buy a rotary table/index with 6 inch 3 jaw and tail stock because we needed one years ago and gave up on finding one at estate sale.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

We are cheap...

Proud of it.

Collect things as we find them and are the local supply almost.

Broke the log splitter last week, built it from scrap rr track and other items, made a plate to weldup to change attachment of ram from welded to bolted, from same scrap we built the sled on it.

We did jut buy a rotary table/index with 6 inch 3 jaw and tail stock because we needed one years ago and gave up on finding one at estate sale.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Tons of my tooling was bought surplus at $5 lb. My more recent purchased have been good deals on Ebay. I'm pretty cheap myself.

Back