• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • How to Donate to Support the Forum and Upgrade Your Account

To upgrade your account, click on your name/User ID, and your profile box comes up. On the right side (highlighted above) you will see "Account Upgrades" Click on this, and you will see your upgrade choices:

* Premium Membership - recurring (12 months, recurring) $25.00 per year This is for one-year premium membership, automatically renews. Less ads, more access.

*Premium Membership - non-recurring (12 months, non-recurring) $30.00 for 1 year This is for one-year premium membership, does NOT automatically renew. Less ads, more access.

* Sustaining Membership - recurring (12 months, recurring) $50.00 per year This is for one-year sustaining membership, automatically renews each year. No ads.

* Sustaining Membership - non-recurring (12 months, non-recurring) $50.00 for 1 year This is for one-year sustaining membership, does not automatically renew each year. No ads.

[4]

Dont Deny It....

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

jpfabricator

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
I built a grinder stand out of a wheel and pipe. I packed all the contents of the swarf bucket in the pipe and capped it off. It added a lot of weight.

Sent from somwhere in east Texas by Jake!

Last edited:

higgite

General Manger - Proofreading Dept.
We don't need no stinkin' Brillo pads! We make our own!

Tom

Hukshawn

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
I had to google that name to see what you were talking about... you guys are old. Lol.

higgite

General Manger - Proofreading Dept.
I had to google that name to see what you were talking about... you guys are old. Lol.
Old!? OLD!!?? Gimme back my thread dial, you young whippersnapper!

Its called 'mature.'
I'd get a few arguments if I claimed to be mature, so I go with "experienced, very experienced".

My friends ask me why I only date younger women. Well, I don't have a choice.

Tom

Randall Marx

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
I would be glad to have a head of silver hair...because I would then have hair!
I now see that Mcostello beat me to it. :D

Bill Gruby

Global Moderator
Staff member
But we can say something you cannot, "We wash more face everyday." LOL

"Billy G"

[6]
[5] [7]