Don't forget your best friend (your wife)

Janderso

Jeff Anderson
H-M Platinum Supporter
Speaking for myself, sometimes I don't appreciate or I take for her granted, she'll always be there.
Don't forget to spend some time to just talk.
I'm sure I'm not alone, we get so busy in the day to day grind of work and chores/hobbies we may not appreciate our life time partner and best friend.
Recently I spent some time away from my wife. It was a good thing.
After 35 years of marriage, I found out I have a really great friend.
We are going to London for two weeks this month. This trip will give us the one on one time we have been missing for some time.
After we lost our home last November, our relationship has been challenged.
Thankfully, I stopped and realized how fortunate I really am.
We are in our new home, it's just about finished. We have been so busy buying and sourcing and making decisions.
With Mother's Day coming up, I'll be sure to appreciate my wife and Mother to my two wonderful boys.

Jeff, Thanks for the thoughts, your are on the money with them. Our mate should be the greatest asset we have, therefore the thing we value and care for the most, I am afraid too often we neglect them. Shame on us. We can do better. 48 years has brought its ups and downs but I wouldn't change a thing.
Dave

Thanks for the reminder Jeff. Come May we will be celebrating 53 years and three kids...and my wife's favorite time of the year - motorhome season. She loves being in the RV, prior we had a small cabin cruiser and I could hardly get her out of it. What an awesome companion. I know it is perhaps a tired cliché but "a happy wife is a happy life".

David

Thanks for reminding. I to get caught up in the rush, and tend to overlook the best friend I've had for 45 years. Her having been a caregiver to her mother, sister and now a elderly neighbor, she had been and still is a busy person that thinks about others before herself. I have to do something special.

Great reminder Jeff. Thanks.

Back