Don't think the Chemo is working anymore

Bill,
I am praying that you get some relief. I know what Morphine does to you, I was on it from a pump for 4 1/2 years and now that I am off it, I realize how bad it screwed me up, but I now have all my pain back. I am not taking any pain meds at all right now, even though the doctors offered them. I have had friends and relatives that suffered from prostate cancer and cannot imagine going through it. I wish you relief from the pain and hope they can do something for you.

bill sorry for your situation. you can adopt my philosophy , that is I cant die until all my projects are finished, I know there is a digital readout that is not installed yet. the bad part of my philosophy is that when I die all of MY projects will by default be done best of luck and prayers to you, bill

Thanks for the thoughts people. I have found that if I keep busy it takes my mind off the pain so it is easier to handle. I spend most of my time for now either here or designing stuff in CAD. Once it gets warmer I will do my best to get into the garage and start machining again. I am stubborn that way. I was told a long time ago that I will be bed ridden by the time I am in my early 20's. Well I will be 68 this coming Monday. I will not go down easily !

Good on ya Bill! Keep your brain and your doctors busy :)
What would happen if you mixed some acetylene with your oxy - just trying to make you smile.....
Good luck!

Bill,

I have said prayers for you.
My father in law is in the hospital too with internal bleeding. He is in ER as we speak.

Thanks for the thoughts people. I have found that if I keep busy it takes my mind off the pain so it is easier to handle. I spend most of my time for now either here or designing stuff in CAD. Once it gets warmer I will do my best to get into the garage and start machining again. I am stubborn that way. I was told a long time ago that I will be bed ridden by the time I am in my early 20's. Well I will be 68 this coming Monday. I will not go down easily !
They told me I will only have 50% of fuction in my left hand (it was crushed in the bike accident,20 bones broken),but they can only give you worst case scenarios. When I work,I hardly notice that there are major problems with my hand,except for keeping dropping stuff :headache:at the end of the day it is all in Gods hands and your will power to go on. Good luck Bill

Back