DOWNLOADS is back

wa5cab

Downloads Moderator
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Downloads is back but at least for the time being, is called Resources. The only significant difference that affects users that I've seen so for is that all of the Folder (Category) titles are limited to one line. So if you're looking for something on an Atlas or Craftsman machine, click where it says CLICK HERE First and then where it says CLICK HERE Second. And then click on Atlas/... and whatever below that.

Hi Robert,
Thanks for the update.
However, I must need some more hand holding. I have not been able to find the resources folder.
Should it be listed in the 'header' like downloads was?
If so, I may have lost priveledges to it.

I also did not know where "Downloads" was located. I think this is not a single location rather a sub-forum under each manufacturer or perhaps under certain manufacturers which have some content.

An example for Atlas.

Hobby_Machinst_Downloads_screen.jpg

Bill,

Oops, I just confirmed that it doesn't show up for Active Members. Don't know whether or not it shows up for Supporters yet as another Moderator function is also not yet accessible.

Dave,

No. The Resources tab (used to say Downloads, and probably will again) should be visible on the top toolbar between Media (which seems to be the new Photos) and Members. But at the moment it appears to only be visible to Moderators. I've reported it.

EDIT Resources (Downloads) is currently visible/accessible by Moderators and Premium (Supporter) members.

Last edited:
Bill,

Oops, I just confirmed that it doesn't show up for Active Members. Don't know whether or not it shows up for Supporters yet as another Moderator function is also not yet accessible.

Dave,

No. The Resources tab (used to say Downloads, and probably will again) should be visible on the top toolbar between Media (which seems to be the new Photos) and Members. But at the moment it appears to only be visible to Moderators. I've reported it.

Thanks the Resources tab is now showing up for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I figure it out, I will change the phrase on the Navbar to make it Downloads.

Right now, it shows up for premium members.

Nels, Have any users identified issues with Tapatalk? I've been unable to access via Tapatalk all weekend... Access via browser is ok.

Yes, it is not working. They don't have the add on yet. As soon as I can, I will install it.

Thanks Nels,
I see the resources selection is available to us now. Nice work.

Back