DRAWING, LAYOUT & CAD

Rj, what did you say to your honey to pull that one off? I can make the lights you want for the kitchen cabinet, but first I'll need to buy a tool. Just one, don't worry. No, I can't borrow it, better to have my own. I can probably use it for other things around the house. The multitool you bought me last year? Ah, no, it doesn't have a Tormach bit on it, so I'll just order what I need...

Rj, what did you say to your honey to pull that one off? I can make the lights you want for the kitchen cabinet, but first I'll need to buy a tool. Just one, don't worry. No, I can't borrow it, better to have my own. I can probably use it for other things around the house. The multitool you bought me last year? Ah, no, it doesn't have a Tormach bit on it, so I'll just order what I need...

Actually, we had just sold our startup company earlier in the month and I had earmarked part of the proceeds from the sale for the Tormach. The total package came to around $15K as I also included the full TTS system and the 4th axis RT. The kitchen remodel had taken place some five years prior and the LED lighting system was part of the design and had to be completed. I could have farmed out the work but the cost would have made a very sizable down payment on the Tormach.

Back