DRO is supposed to be here Monday!!!

I am just on the point of ordering a 3 axis set for delivery to my son in NJ. He comes to Cape Town South Africa on February 1st and will bring them
I would be very grateful to hear any order details from you to speed the purchase up. Did you order lengths based on your measurements and did you have to trim them. I am worried that I may not get them correct when it comes to actually fit them
Thanks very much
Geoff
Cape Town South Africa

I measured the travel distance. I also needed the slim scale they offer in the listing. The slim scale is advertised as having an additional cost. Wasnt sure how to order so I contacted the seller. It works like an online chat. They where very fast to respond. I gave them my travel sizes and the one I needed to be a slim scale. They where on top of it. Gave me back my travel scales plus the 140mm additional length to each scale and asked if that was correct. It was. There was no additional charge for the slim scale. I asked how to place the order. Was told to just put a message with the order when placing the order there is a option for leaving a message. I did this placed the order. Then went back to the chat and said I had placed the order. He then posted a screen shot of my order. I feel pretty good about the transaction to this point.

My point here is dont hes

Your message stopped at dont hes
Would it be possible to tell me the company

I ordered on 11/11 and it arrived 12/2. As for sizes, I used this video from Shars.

No trimming was necessary. If anything being a little on the long side is a good thing. There is no penalty for it being a little longer than needed except for space but if they are too short even a little bit you can crash the reader heads if you are not paying attention while running the machine.

I ordered on 11/11 and it arrived 12/2. As for sizes, I used this video from Shars.

No trimming was necessary. If anything being a little on the long side is a good thing. There is no penalty for it being a little longer than needed except for space but if they are too short even a little bit you can crash the reader heads if you are not paying attention while running the machine.

Yes I did add 2" to each of my travel lengths. Did not want to crash the scale. A little big is what you want.

Back