DRO scale installation pics for PM Bench mill

Driveslayer45

Registered
Registered
looking for some ideas on how the DRO Scales are mounted on the bench mills. i have a 727 and my DRO is due in tomorrow and i am hoping to see how the scales are mounted. i am planning to mount the X axis to the rear of the table, how are people clearing the chip guard?

Well I got my dro mounted today, only took me 15 hours.... Now to figure out how to use it. .. pictures tomorrow

I've not been able to figure out how to upload pics. although to be honest I've not tried a lot. i have moved on to x, y, z powerfeeds.

BTW loving the DRO.. i am sure its not mounted the best possible way but seems to be working well enough for me.

I've not been able to figure out how to upload pics. although to be honest I've not tried a lot.

Write your post, then drag the picture from the file folder or desktop into the post and it will be copied to where you dragged it too. Doesn't get any easier. You can do the same with a PDF file and it will show up as an icon. If you drag in a picture file they sometimes show up differently (rotated) when placed in a post, this is because some picture viewers will auto rotate the picture for viewing. If you are having a problem open the picture in something like Microsoft Paint, rotate until it is correct and save it. Drag that picture into your post.

T remove a picture click on the picture in your post and a little garbage pale should show up and click on that to delete the picture.

Contact PM. I think it was Tony or Toby that sent me pics of the DRO install on an 833T. I’ll bet they have pics for the 727 as well

I snapped a few pics, i didn't clean it before pics so try to be gentle. still need to do cable maintenance, build covers for the electronics and such..
WIN_20190723_21_25_29_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190723_21_25_44_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190723_21_25_52_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190723_21_25_52_Pro.jpg

Back