drokits.com

new2machining

Registered
Registered
I am new to the group and would like to know if anyone has experience with drokits.com?
It appears they have good prices but lacks support.
Any feedback?

I bought a lathe dro kit from them and mounted it on my Atlas 3950 (6x18) lathe. Works like its supposed to you can see the readout in this picture of me wheeling my new PM1236 into the garage.

1236 lathe b.NEF.jpg

I also have used them for a three axis DRO for my mill. They were good to work with as I wanted a mix of regular and slim-line scales.

I got one for my lathe. High quality product and support. I had a question and was able to get an email reply quickly and solve it.

Hey I know nothing about drokits.com but I just purchased and installed a 3 axis magnetic scale kit from dropros.com and I love it I got their EL400 display this thing is amazing. Was a bit pricey but I feel it was worth it the dro is worth more than my mill a harbor freight 44991

I bought a lathe dro kit from them and mounted it on my Atlas 3950 (6x18) lathe. Works like its supposed to you can see the readout in this picture of me wheeling my new PM1236 into the garage.

View attachment 90092

do you have pics of it on your lathe..i have essentially the same lathe....hmm 700 beans is alot of loot..but doing precise work ..and not guestimating would be nice...how is the repeatability?

View attachment 90092

how did you attach to compound slide on the atlas...there is no room there.

Back