'Dual Dragon' Vintage Machining Centre

I have decided to change the name of this rig from 'Twin Dragon' to Dual Dragon.......It also has a better ring to it.... )

Will they fight to the death or something? :)

Cheers Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably... with the two of them ganging up on me, that is. I think they will win...

Last edited:
I have no doubt that you'll make this one look as good as the last!!!
thanks for sharing
mike:))

Probably... with the two of them ganging up on me, that is. I think they will win...

Mike -

thanks for the vote of confidence. It encourages me.

If the Dual Dragon ends up looking like it does in my mind's eye, it should look good.

I think that machines - first and foremost - have to work. However, they also need to look good. A big part of looking good arises from them being efficient and suited to purpose without unnecessary elaboration and frills. However, aesthetic choices can be made - within the boundaries of functionality - in terms of colour, texture, form and so on.

My sense is that virtually anyone would do better work on what s/he perceives to be a beautiful machine than on an ugly one, even if there was no difference in functionality.

Cheers,

gary

machines - first and foremost - have to work. However, they also need to look good. A big part of looking good arises from them being efficient and suited to purpose without unnecessary elaboration and frills. However, aesthetic choices can be made - within the boundaries of functionality - in terms of colour, texture, form and so on.

For example, look at the beautiful work done by this guy (via my Pinterest page).

I wish I had that kind of skill...

This should be really cool! Keep us posted on the progress!

Subscribed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks CoopVA - I will.

BTW does anyone know how I can change the title of this thread (from 'Twin Dragon' to 'Dual Dragon) if it's actually possible at all? I have clicked around all the settings but can't find anything that lets me do so...

Thanks CoopVA - I will.

BTW does anyone know how I can change the title of this thread (from 'Twin Dragon' to 'Dual Dragon) if it's actually possible at all? I have clicked around all the settings but can't find anything that lets me do so...

Ok, changed to Dual Dragon. It won't change all of the post titles, but from now on it should come up as you requested.

Back