Easson 12b vs. 12C DRO display comparison ?

Spotshooter

Registered
Registered
I’ve looked high and low and can’t find anything other than vertical vs. horizontal. And Color...

Is one better than the other for a Mill or Lathe ?

My intent is to get one that I could move forward to a bigger mill if I ever get one... cry once as they say.

Thanks,
Mike

Same display/functions, format is the only difference. Depending on space and location will dictate the style you want. I tend to prefer the vertical on the lathe as the axis keys are on the left vertically, I use the ES-12B. On the mill I have a horizontal with it mounted on the right side of the mill, on my mill DRO function keys are on the right vertically, I have an EL700. More a matter of preference, and mounting location. Think of how you would use the keys and your hand position.

I had ordered 2 of the ES-12C for the lathe and mill. I went with the C because the axis and axis zero buttons are inline with the axis display. Have not seen them yet, are due to be delivered Friday. Lathe and mill was shipped out today. getting excited :).

... I went with the C because the axis and axis zero buttons are inline with the axis display...
Same reason (inline axis display and switches) why I went with the 12C. I have the magnetic encoders and I am very happy with this DRO on my PM1340GT.

Ariel

Back