[4]

Easson - Scale Repair

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

rbjscott

Registered
I have an Easson ES-8A DRO And I need to replace the "reader" that follows or reads the glass scale. Question is , how do you remove the end from the assembly to remove the reader? This my first DRO. Sorry if the nomenclature is incorrect. Thanks: folks

kd4gij

Active User
Registered
As far as I know is you have to replace the whole scale, They don't sale just the read head.

rlgustin

Registered
Yes, they come as a unit. When you get the new one pay special attention to the instructions, they can be easily damage if you don't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kingmt01

Brass
Registered
I have an Easson ES-8A DRO And I need to replace the "reader" that follows or reads the glass scale. Question is , how do you remove the end from the assembly to remove the reader? This my first DRO. Sorry if the nomenclature is incorrect. Thanks: folks
How do you know you have to replace it? Can we have more details?

rbjscott

Registered
The DRO stopped reading the longitudinal movement. Swapped X and Y and the problem followed the change. I figured out how to replaced the "reader and problem was fixed. Quality Machine provided the reader.

kingmt01

Brass
Registered
Congrats. I just repaired one for another member is why I was asking. I'm glade you got it.

[5] [7]