EBay 15% Off

ddickey

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Use code
PREGAME15 by 10pm PT.

Sorry I didn't see the other post about this code.

Use code
PREGAME15 by 10pm PT.

Sorry I didn't see the other post about this code.
That's 1:00 AM on the east coast correct! Just brought some brass stock for. $25.79 got $3.86 0ff.
Thought I got away with something, but was mixed up.
8:30 PT in only 5:30 eastern time. So I had it backwards.
LMA0...... At myself..... Lol

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

That's 1:00 AM on the east coast correct! Just brought some brass stock for. $25.79 got $3.86 0ff.
Thought I got away with something, but was mixed up.
8:30 PT in only 5:30 eastern time. So I had it backwards.
LMA0...... At myself..... Lol
IM0 2 of the same post of the - 15% is A good thing.
I might have not seen it, as I just saw this post. Pretty good deal I think, especially if you were spending a few hundred or more. Thanks OP(S)

No you were right the first time. 10pm pacific is 1am eastern.

Is there a site that you go to find these deals/codes? If so would you mind sharing the site?

Since I saved $370 dollars a few days ago by replacing my own air conditioner start/run capacitor (versus the $392 estimate from the plumbing and heating company) I used the 15% discount to drop $338 dollars on some machine tool accessories that I have no current use for. What a deal--I saved $53.99!

My two questions are: 1) as was asked above, how do I find out about these discounts other than postings I see on H-M, and 2) just out of curiosity, who is actually paying for these discounts, the seller or ebay?

I guess I have a third question too: what shall I do with the other $32 in air conditioner repair savings I still "have left?" (I hope I don't start reacting to these ebay sales like I used to react to the Enco 25% off sales--inability to NOT buy SOMETHING!)

eBay eats the difference in price.
I get notices from eBay. My assumption is everyone gets the alert I was just alerting folks to look.

I don't get the notifications from ebay but I did use the 15% you posted the other day. Thanks for posting and keep doing so!

Back