eBay 15% Off

Note you must order using their eBay mobile app.

Ted

I got the notice on this the morning after I spent $300 on Ebay :(

Luckily it expired @8pm EST last night, since the tool fund is in dreadful condition.

So is my fund after buying a VMC :rolleyes:

So is my fund after buying a VMC :rolleyes:
But in (3) months, just after the first of the year I predict that you will have had an 'eureka' moment and come up with idea for a 'gizmo-widget' that will make that machine pay for itself and earn it's room and board.

Last night as I was drifting off I remembered something that I have been thinking of to buy, Arbors for my Albrechts.
The one on the mill has a 3/4" straight and I would like to change it to an R8, and the one on the lathe has a #2 Morse, lathe is a #3....

I hope you are right. But it's paid for. Doesn't eat any hay sitting so I have time to develop products to sell. Although I do want it to make money for me fairly soon.

Back when I had my shop I made ATV parts and I would engrave them to order. I'll look and see what is selling and how much work will go into each part to bring it to market. I do transmission cable drive mods and if you look at it they look pretty simple. But you have to buy the transmission you do the doing the modification for developement and work it out to see if you can actually do it. I have a couple I've invested in and it's just not possible because of the way they are designed.

My bother in law wants me to make 80% receivers. From what I saw online they go pretty cheap. If I can't get a good hourly rate I won't turn it on. If you run break even and you break, your losing money.

Last edited:
Well I'm on my way now, just cut my first part on the VMC. Simple part, but it only took 2:41. On my manual it took 20 minutes:grin:

Now I need to practice on Mastercam and get good at it.

Back