EBAY pullled a fast one.

I received one for the app too the other day.. The original that I had on the 9th was not requiring the app.

PPP is that Point of Purchase Programming? PPPhooey

Last edited:
Similar, but different experience here. I have only gotten 1 coupon via email from Ebay, it worked fine, however, I used to get coupons from Harbor Freight via email all the time, as in several times a week. In the original email, the expiration date was the 16th, when I printed it a couple days later and went to the store on the 14th, the expiration date had changed to the 13th. When I complained to them, they said, "Nooooo" but they quit sending me coupons. Why? What are they trying to hide all of a sudden?

I've since seen them being taken to court on other fraud charges, which they claim to be innocent of as well. Maybe, but I know for sure they defrauded me. Once burned, I'm done doing business with someone. Unfortunate for them, as I've bought a lot of stuff from them over the years, all before they built a store a close by, which won't see any more of my money. It will cost them far more in lost business than what they saved by altering their coupons.

Back