Ebay

I had no intention of trying to screw eBay. I wanted a picture of a steady rest that is 75 miles away. I told the seller he could send it to my email. My bad I guess.
And if everybody would read the first post ,they would see that I've spent thousands through eBay with a 100 % rating. Wasn't trying anything under the table.
Thanks scruffy ron

Wow, that sucks Ron! Good to know that they are so strict with attempts to communicate outside of ebay. I never knew. I did ask someone to continue our conversation through email once because it was getting long & unrelated to ebay but that was a long time ago & luckily nothing ever happened.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say it's your fault but their messaging system has the ability to send pics through it.

If I were in your shoes I'd contact ebay & explain the situation, also quote the message that stated you were just asking for more pictures. Not your fault, you weren't aware, & you weren't try to screw them. I'm sure their system is automated & detects any messages with email addresses. That's a lot of man power to have go screen through every message.

Back