Resolved Editing bar not functional

Glenn Brooks

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Hello, today my editing tool bar quit working. The little gray tool bar just above the editing window. None of the features work. Everyth8ng is grayed out and do not respond when I click on them. Iam using an iPad... OOPs, just figured it out! The little orange spider wheel on the end of the tool bar line turns these editing tools on and off. I must have activated it by accident.

Decided to leave this post as FYI to others who may experience a similar problem.

Glenn

If you hover the mouse pointer over the wheel, an info box pops up that says "Toggle BB Code". What this mainly does is display the HTML code responsible for showing what shows up, like a quote from another post, a photo, etc. This disables all of the display options and puts the screen in straight ASCII Text mode for trouble-shooting. The function (it was the explanatory text and not the wheel icon) used to only show up on the first edit screen so most members never saw it. I don't know why it was added to the viewing screen. Same thing happened to me a few months ago.

Back