Enco 105-1110/RF-30 just landed in my shop...

About 25 years ago , I built rolling drawers like what your making . They were dovetailed to only 3'x 2' x 12" , I used red oak plywood and put 3/4" in the bottom. Had wheels mounted on the 2' sides , to roll under a church nursery cribs that stacked two high. Had to be tuff with the little ones climbing riding hiding in them. Spent lots of time building things for there , all free to. Nice job on your stand and I do love the paint job. Glad you found a great machine . I hope to God to get my shop set up.

Thank you sir. I'm continuing to lift up your health issues and for you get your shop going.

Painting wood, or rather prepping wood to an acceptable level to paint is not my favorite. Lots of primer and spot putty required but I'm almost there. The plywood inserts will be covered so no need to prime or paint them.

Lookin good !! Now finish it up and send it to me so you kin start on yours......;)

Thanks! Just forward me your CC# and I'll get it on the way the second it's done. :grin:

And finally it's green...

Now to mount the slides and get the ATP cut and installed on the sides and the drawer fronts. I'm ready for it to be under the mill.

I'm jealous. Nice work!

Thanks! I am past ready to be done with it. I'll pick up the rest of the tread plate tomorrow and hopefully get the mill on the stand. May need the engine hoist just to get the stand off my bench. lol.. That sucker is heavy.

I realize most..if not all...of you probably think it's nuts to go to this extent just for a base for a crappy old mill but when I build anything especially something for the shop, my first thought is that I'm going to have to look at it and live with it for the rest of my life. With that in mind I do like to make things that are pleasing to my eye. This has my stamp of eyeball approval. lol... Now to get the mill on it.

Back