Enco 110 2030 schematic

Hoover

Registered
Registered
I am looking for a schematic for the wiring on my lathe.
Thanks.

20180506_174851.jpg

Is yours a 12" x 36"? Here's a manual for the 110 2079 which may be close

Attachments

• Enco-110-2075-79 -Manual-11-13-14.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 47
it is.
mine only has two contactors. one of them has a bad coil- trying to figure out what to replace it with.

thanks for the manual- the rest of it looks very similar.

Probably most any generic contactor would work- does it have a label on it? You need to know the coil voltage mainly. If there is a stepdown transformer they are probably 24 volt AC coils
Do you know for certain the coil is bad? There's voltage at the coil terminals but it doesn't pull?

Last edited:
I took it apart and filed the contact points. when I push the button on the contactor the lathe runs, when I use the handle to turn it on in that direction, it just makes a buzzing sound.

I removed the contactor and put power to the coil, and it makes the same buzzing .

there are 5 sets of terminals on each contactor- I have not been able to find any with that # of terminals.

I am not much of an electrician, so I don't know what to do with the "extra" wires.

Sounds like you've done all that's necessary to isolate/identify the problem. Unfortunately, I don't have any expertise (or familiarity with what electrical hardware is available) to offer you regarding a replacement. I did play with your photo a bit, to better show the label. Hope this helps somebody else figure out what will work for you.
contactor.JPG

Your lathe is running 220 volt single phase? Or 3 phase? Or neither?
If it's single phase there's extra poles that aren't being used- those are 3 pole or possibly 4 pole contactors- they may only be using the first 2 poles
Mark

It would be good to see some pictures of the electrics, and the motor data plate (if there is one)
are they using all the terminals on the contactor or are there some not used? Which ones are the coil 9 and 10?

Last edited:
Back