Enco 110-2075 lathe manual available.

housedad

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
After looking around the web while replacing parts and refurbishing my Enco 12 x36 lathe, I noticed that there are no manuals out there for this particular machine. Enco apparently used the same model number even when they would change the lathes to a slightly different machine.

Anyway, I still have all of the original manuals and papers for my machine that was made and bought new in 1992. The wiring diagram for this machine is also a bit different from the later models and does not always use the same components. (Wow. I've had this thing for 28 years!)

IF anyone needs it for this particular machine, I can scan the manual and send it. It may take a couple of days to finally get it scanned, but I'll wait to se if anyone needs it. It would be the Operating instructions, Packing list, "Certificate of Inspection" and a separate parts list with exploded diagrams. This machine was made in China, not Taiwan.

Thought I'd try to give a little something back for all the great info I have gotten through the years

Mine looks like this picture that I found on the web:

H2303-L51745317.jpg

Last edited:
One other thing to note: If you ever have to replace the control buttons on the front panel, be aware that the box they sit in is a few millimeters too shallow to accept most pushbuttons. I have found that the FUJI control pushbuttons are shorter and fit well. It seems there is only 50 to 55 mm depth there and the Chinesium controls sit around 60 mm. I just went round and round with this one.

After looking around the web while replacing parts and refurbishing my Enco 12 x36 lathe, I noticed that there are no manuals out there for this particular machine. Enco apparently used the same model number even when they would change the lathes to a slightly different machine.

Anyway, I still have all of the original manuals and papers for my machine that was made and bought new in 1992. The wiring diagram for this machine is also a bit different from the later models and does not always use the same components. (Wow. I've had this thing for 28 years!)

IF anyone needs it for this particular machine, I can scan the manual and send it. It may take a couple of days to finally get it scanned, but I'll wait to se if anyone needs it. It would be the Operating instructions, Packing list, "Certificate of Inspection" and a separate parts list with exploded diagrams. This machine was made in China, not Taiwan.

Thought I'd try to give a little something back for all the great info I have gotten through the years

Mine looks like this picture that I found on the web:

View attachment 321230

That looks like my machine built in 1994... Does the Manual you have look like it to or is it the generic manual with the flat gear head face..?
I wish I had a manual that looked like my lathe...

Back