Enco 110-2075 wiring

jeffhrdng

Registered
Registered
Does anyone have or know how to get this? More worried about what wire goes to what button in control panel. Thanks.

I have a year 2000 enco 1340 lathe 110-1351, it might be similar enough to give you some hints. If you need some help, I can trace some wires for you on my lathe.
I did use the grizzly manual to help me when I was having some trouble with my motor drive system, it was pretty accurate for that part of the system.

Rich

Thanks for the quick reply. I bought this from a friend who bought it but never used it. When he purchased the lathe he unhooked all the electric for transport. Not sure why but now I'm working on hooking it up and everything is labeled pretty fairly but the control buttons. He says he took pictures before disassembly, but I haven't seen them yet. This along with some tracing should get me connected. Thanks again.

I have a 110-2070. May be the same, or similar, as yours. Here's a picture of the electrical panel. If it looks the same I can take more pictures or trace out the wiring for you. The contactor on the left is a new replacement. The original installation had two contactors the same as the one on the right.

20161215_104332_resized.jpg

Here' main box.JPG s some pics of mine for hopefully someone to match to theirs. Thanks for amain box2.JPG control panel.JPG ll the help.

Ok, I've taken some pictures of the front switch panel switches, if your layout matches mine, than this will be easy. Our control panels appear to be the same...
I have to hunt down my multi meter tonite or tomorrow. The wire harness heading up to the switch panel is only 8 wires or so, so this should not be a big problem if all the control stuff is the same.

Pics:

20170815_205959.jpg 20170815_210229.jpg 20170815_210234.jpg 20170815_205921.jpg

The wire comes up thru the control box furthest to the right.
Please look just to it's left, that is another small wire harness, it goes to the front of the lathe, the motor control shaft and the rotary encoder that controls forward, reverse and stop. We can get the front panel 4 switches hooked up for you, than check the circuit for the motor control.

On my panel, the switch furthest to the right is the jog switch, it's not labeled, sorry

20170815_212059.jpg

20170815_212104.jpg

Hth, let me know if you need more, I can ohm the wires tomorrow, I have to pull the ,machine away from the wall so I can get back there.

Hth, let me know if you need more, I can ohm the wires tomorrow, I have to pull the ,machine away from the wall so I can get back there.

Back