Enco 110-2075 wiring

Great. Thats the same as mine. If not too much trouble, can you post some more pics of control button wiring. Thats my big hang up. Want to be sure they go to proper post on switches. Thanks!

Check out the Grizzly G4003 lathe manual (it's online) it looks very similar and has some good wiring diagrams
Mark S.

Ok, I'm back.
Clearer pics of all the switch terminals
Clearer pics of the control box lower terminals
I tested each wire and made sure of its routing to a control terminal. Some wires had to be removed in order to get a testing, so I am sure they are correct.
I am not 100% sure of the labels that are on the control terminals, they appear to be what I am calling them.

V1 V2 7 7 13 5 5 6 6 3 2 14 15 0

Starting from the far right

Lite
2 terminals
Red= #14
White= jumper to power

Inch/Jog
4 terminals
Blue= #5
Blue= #7

Power
6 terminals
White= Jumper to lite (white and green on same terminal)
Green=0
Brown= #7 (Brown and red on the same terminal)
Red= jumper to reset

Red= #15
Green= #6

Reset
2 terminals
Brown= #2
Red= Jumper to power

20170816_110818.jpg 20170816_110851.jpg 20170816_110842.jpg 20170816_111143.jpg 20170816_110835.jpg

Last edited:
If you find the grizzly 4003g manual, check it to what I have here, keep in mind this is only the output of that terminal block. I did not do the input. But if you have a schematic of the control circuitry you will have a good visual reference to what is happening here.

Hth
Good luck, let me know if you need more. Don't forget about the control wiring for the motor drive circuitry.

Rich

Check #6 terminal furthest to right, the green wire from power light is hooked to it. When I first looked at it I think it looked like a 11 ( and probably is) when I was looking at the terminals and trying to figure out what they were I labeled it a 6... ymmv

Rich

So I worked on this a bit this weekend. Heres the numbers on panel I have and according to your pics matches.

7-7-13-5-5-4-4-3-2-14-15-0

My wire colors are different but the numbers should match. Can you double check the numbers and where they go on control panel as you did above. Theres a 3 wire that is missing from above. Sorry for the headache. Cant believe there isnt someone with this schematic out there. Frustrating.

It's a pain. I've been thru some of what you are going thru. Only hope is someone doing what we are doing.

I'll be in the shop again tomorrow and I'll look. Keep in mind the numbers do not have to be the same, our lathes may not be from the factory, and not the same year, it's mostly about what switch and terminal...

I'll be back
Rich

Alright, I guess I messed up the power switch some. My apologizes

S z2 z1 v2 v1 7 7 13. 5 5 4. 6. 3. 2. 14. 15. 0

Lite
2 terminals

Red ----------> #14
White -------> jumper to power
==============================

Inch/jog
4 terminals, 2 used

Blue ---------> #5
Blue ---------> #7
===============================

Power
7 terminals, 4 used

Green---------> #6
Red ------------> #15

White/green ---------> #0 (green to terminal, white to lite)
Red/brown -----------> #3 (Brown to terminal, red to reset)
================================

Reset
2 terminals

Red -------------> jumper to power
Brown ---------> #2

Hope that works better for you
Rich

Back