Enco 12x36 Lathe Rebuild (Picture Heavy!)

I'm headed home. Do you guys still need the measurements on the pulley? Mine still has the original and it's off so its easily accessible.
I took some guesses based on the pulley from grizzly. I still don't understand which orientation the pulleys are in because the math doesn't make sense for the RPM, but otherwise swapping belts would be a complete pain needing to re-tension. edit: I realized that actually buying more belt and swapping to a shorter one when needed would be easy enough.

How'd I do?
1599930420472.png

Check out the work my machinist did:

Last edited:
I took some guesses based on the pulley from grizzly. I still don't understand which orientation the pulleys are in because the math doesn't make sense for the RPM, but otherwise swapping belts would be a complete pain needing to re-tension. edit: I realized that actually buying more belt and swapping to a shorter one when needed would be easy enough.

How'd I do?
View attachment 336638

Check out the work my machinist did:
If it's not too late I'd be more than happy to donate my pulley to your cause just help me figure out shipping. The whole motor if you want it. Doesnt look like pulley has ever been off. I just moved out a brand new Hytrol conveyor system at work and was given everything so I installed the motor and VFD on my lathe. Your welcome to motor, pulley, contactors, enclosure etc. I've been helped before and dont mind a bit to provide boxes/crate whatever. Just depends on how much your willing to spend S&H sir. I'll check back soon to see if your interested. To everyone, have a great evening fellas/fellarettes.

If it's not too late I'd be more than happy to donate my pulley to your cause just help me figure out shipping. The whole motor if you want it. Doesnt look like pulley has ever been off. I just moved out a brand new Hytrol conveyor system at work and was given everything so I installed the motor and VFD on my lathe. Your welcome to motor, pulley, contactors, enclosure etc. I've been helped before and dont mind a bit to provide boxes/crate whatever. Just depends on how much your willing to spend S&H sir. I'll check back soon to see if your interested. To everyone, have a great evening fellas/fellarettes.
I want to go the VFD route w mine, how did it go? What all did you remove?

I would be interested in what you did as well and how it's working out.

Back