Enco 13x40 (110-1351) Motor Sheave Sizes

Radials

Registered
Registered
I recently purchased a year 2000 vintage Enco 13x40 lathe and in examining it more have realized that there should be a double step sheave on the motor instead of the single that it came with. The motor was replaced by the PO with a nice USA made Dayton one and he failed to mention the whereabouts of the original sheave. If they're any other owners here with this lathe or a similar variant would you mind measuring the sizes of the sheaves so I can find a replacement?

Thanks,
Nick

I have a 2004 13x40. I will measure the 2 step pulley tomorrow when I am in the shop.

Sorry its been a crazy few days. I haven't had a chance to get in the shop. Hopefully tomorrow I get some time.

Its 2" and 3" step pulley.

I have the same lathe. Ncjeeper sounds like he got it for you, but I'll check mine tomorrow anyway.

No not that I am aware of.

It looks like the motor on mine jumps up over an inch each time power is applied to it in both directions. This doesn't seem right but I'm not familiar with these machines.

Not sure why your motor is moving like that. Does yours have the threaded rod to adjust belt tension? That should keep it locked down.GOPR3677.JPG

Back