Enco 25% + Fs

Includes TRUCK shipments too! Just bought another CNC vise. 25% and free truck shipping on checkout. Ad does not say this but I called to check. They are allowing it.

Great deal. Now I can afford to get a surface plate. with free shipping.

THIS maybe a miss print but defiantly worth looking into.
the 13x40 lathe is on sale for2995.95 With todays discount of 25% == 2246.96 for a 13x40 and free shipping out the door that's is a deal of a life time!
If I had the space I would buy it just for the price alone!

They have extended the deal to include today! Good thing, because I needed more time to get my order together!! :D

codes are
cyber =25%
Monday=free shipping NO minimum's NO exclusions

The "free shipping is listed as "UPS Ground shipping" Here is the fine print on the offer

Spring Cyber Monday EXTENDED!

Our Offer for 25% Off + Free Shipping! No Exclusions! is EXTENDED!

Our Spring Cyber Monday sale has been EXTENDED!

Take 25% Off* all orders! No Minimums! No Exclusions! PLUS Free Shipping*

Use Promo Code: CYBER take 25% off and Promo Code: MONDAY for Free UPS Ground Shipping*.

To take advantage of both offers, be sure to enter both promo codes prior to checkout.

This offer ends Tonight, 5/17/16 at 11pm ET.

*Enter promo code: CYBER (then click apply) for 25% off, and then enter promo code: MONDAY (then click apply again) for free ground shipping. Free Shipping is limited to locations within the 48 contiguous U.S. states only; AK, HI, US territories and international shipments are specifically excluded from these offers. Offer expires on 5/17/16 at 11:00 PM, ET, and cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Not valid on previously placed orders.

BUT I just ordered the 3-ton Ratcheting Arbor Press, with 25% off its only $131.96 Truck Shipping,
When the order was placed it had Free Shipping, I called Enco Customer Support and verified that there is free shipping on this order.

I don't think I can beat this price for a ratcheting handle 3-ton arbor press.

Mike

Back