Enco 25% Off And Free Shipping

TomS

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Here's the latest discount offer from Enco. Happy Shopping!

Tom S.

Don't miss this Exclusive Spring Cyber Monday Online-Only Savings Event! Take 25% Off* all orders! No Minimums! No Exclusions! PLUS Free Shipping*

Use Promo Code:CYBER to take 25% off and Promo Code:MONDAY for Free Ground Shipping*.

To take advantage of both offers, be sure to enter both promo codes prior to checkout. Simply enter: CYBER (then click apply) for 25% OFF, then enter: MONDAY (then click apply again) for Free Shipping!

Hurry, log on to use-enco.com today! Offers end 3/28/16!

Isn't that weird. Same code as they used before isn't it?

Now, I have 11 hours to figure out what the heck I'm going to buy before the sale is over with. Arrrrggghhhh!!!!

once again, not 15%, not 20%, don't have to spend $200.00,
but 25% and free shipping, and NO minium!
and of course, I don't have any money. Alt the time,
Now, i don't really "need" anything, but you know how us tool addicts are.....LOL

I am probably very, very lucky they do not sell TIG welders...

mrbreezeet1 nailed it, "....., but you know how us tool addicts are....LOL". And I knew better than to look at the HOT DEALS flyer this morning. Now I feel committed!! Crickey!!

well, I was able to afford about $16.00, just got a pair of safety glasses, a box of the 100 towelettes for cleaning glasses, and 2 carbide lathe tools.
really need to learn how `to grind HHS I have lots o tool steel, I just have been too lazy to apply myself.

microshop dinker
you are committed.........LOL
what did you end up getting?the sale like that don't come around that often.
I almost pulled the plastic and got a middle box, but I resisted the temptation.
would really like to wait and find an 18" deep one.

I am probably very, very lucky they do not sell TIG welders...
But MSC does sell TIG welder and sometimes you can enter MSC numbers into the search function at Enco's site and add it to your Enco order, including the discount.
Also, I think MSC has a pretty good sale going. 30% off over $249. Code is PICK30H.

i ended up changing my order, got two lathe cutters, and two different safety glasses.
Then offer was still working the next day, So I got this Middle box.
it is only 12" deep, I really wanted an 18" deep version for my mechanic stack of boxes,
but I settled on this, thought the price was decent, with the -25% and free shipping>
Anyone have one? This will go under my Kennedy 26" tool chest, it is only about 9 0r 10" deep IIRC.
It is the work-smart brand, I am hoping it is solid construction.
Man, I am trying to link to the box, I have more trouble trying to get around on that site.
OK think I got it.
I guess Not, This site to me is IMPOSSIBLE AT TIMES? (No, not "You" ENCO)
I saved a picture of it though.
im not sure how to add a picture with the new site, But I found a link to it.
http://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/45706504
Capturewk smart.JPG Capturewk smart.JPG Capturewk smart.JPG

Back