Enco 8x30 Knee Mill weight

I will have to get a better picture of the pneumatic draw bar. It uses a cheap butterfly air impact gun and makes changing tools very easy and fast.

Reactions: Z2V
That is some great information. I was about to buy 143t 2hp 3ph maybe I better check a little more. That conversion looks great. I will be going in for some surgery in a week would like to have ordered and here before so I can complete when I lose the lifting weight limit.
Thanks

Scurv

TM has done a lot of work to his mill that’s for sure, posted some good info. Thanks TM
Scurv, best wishes for a speedy recovery from your upcoming surgery. Keep us posted on your mods to your mill!

I did take a picture of the power draw bar but I don’t want to highjack the thread.

That was not my intention of posting the pictures. My apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TM
Post em up. I’d like to see it. If you start a thread I’ll follow it . Either way!

I wanf to see the pictures also my 3phase motor and controler should be to Idaho on Friday2 to 3 weeks hope to have it running

Reactions: Z2V
I did take a picture of the power draw bar but I don’t want to highjack the thread.

That was not my intention of posting the pictures. My apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could you when your next out in the shop measure the diameter of the top part of the column where it swivels the head . I'm trying to figure what size I need to raise it to get more table to cutter height. I'm not able to get to mine , still trying to get bulging discs fixed by drs.

Thanks ill be watching for a chunk 6" diameter x 6" long or some 4" heavy wall tubing , I can always weld cross bars for the bolt hole hold downs. That should give me an extra 4" or so in table room. And for cheap too.
Doubleboost has his like 9" high, but I think he did some other work also. Like locknut the table lift screw.
Dear God I wish I weren't so screwed up physically.

Back