ENCO Free Shipping/Discount Code of the Month!

Can't view this email? Click Here
msc_enco_masthead.jpg
160725_MSC40_ENCOv1.png
Enter Promo Code: ENCO40 | Offer Valid 7/25/16 - 7/27/16
Featured Products
3213532-22.jpg
End Mills

msc_shop-now_2016.png
div.jpg
0582873-22.jpg
Material Handling

msc_shop-now_2016.png
div.jpg
0629475-23.gif
Abrasives

msc_shop-now_2016.png
div.jpg
8449218-21.jpg
Safety

msc_shop-now_2016.png

msc_SalesFlyer_320x129_v2.png msc_clearance_chicklet_320x129.jpg
Enter code ENCO40 in the promotional code box in the Shopping Cart when ordering online. Promotional price will be reflected at Checkout.

*Certain exclusions apply. Discounts may not apply to certain vendors. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice. For sale items, discount will be taken off of current catalog price. If an item has an online or sale price and a promotion code is applied, MSC will automatically provide you the lowest of those prices and the discounted price. Items are discounted up to the discount shown or to the maximum extent possible for a particular manufacturer. Offer only valid within the contiguous 48 States (AK, HI, PR and International orders are excluded). Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice. Free Ground Shipping is not valid on COD orders. Free Ground Shipping is valid on small parcel standard ground orders for customers who do not participate in any UPS collect, 3rd party billing or consignee billing program. Not valid for “Get It Next Day”, Next Day Air Saver or any premium air upgrades. If you would like to upgrade you can upgrade your order for an additional charge at time of checkout. Offer ends at 11:30pm EDT.

msc_shop-now_2016.png

div.jpg

msc_shop-now_2016.png

div.jpg

msc_shop-now_2016.png

Well I just tried it and it did not give me any discount, but Via the old ENCO site, was half the price. but I have to pay shipping on the stuff I wanted.

Did you try calling them?

Only works on some items, checked both the ENCO and the MSC sites. Since the prices on MSC are usually much higher than list and one pays state tax, at the end of the day, and discounts vary depending on the item, I just do not use them any more.

Did you try calling them?
I just called Enco customer service, and was told that promo code is for MSC (even though the code is ENCO40). She said it will work on MSC website to get 40% off my entire order, but only if I am a previous Enco customer. Will try it myself soon, and report back, JR49

I'm gonna make this quick, cause MSC isn't worth spending time talking about! As said above, Enco lady said 40% off my entire order, as I'm a previous enco customer. Logged on to MSC, selected items previously purchased from enco (bandsaw blades, taps, another set of angle blocks, etc.) total before any codes came to $242.00, ( they were giving me Enco prices), I entered the ENCO40 code. By George, they did give me 40% off-----BUT FIRST THEY CHANGED THE SUB TOTAL FROM the original $242.00 to $436.70-----40% off that comes to $262.02 EAT SH__ MSC!!!!! JR49

Ya, same experience last night. I had several items in my shoping cart at use-enco, waiting for another 20% off & FS. When I saw the 40% off at MSC, I dropped the sae things in my shopping cart there, and got the Enco prices, but when I added the enco40 coupon, the price actually went up rather than down. They changed the prices to MSC prices and then applied 40% off. which means MSC prices are that much more. I gotta believe the MSC folks will discover this flaw, and do something to prevent losing customers. I'll keep checking my emails from MSC and watching my shopping cart there in the mean time.

Wow,

Now I'm sorry I posted the discount. Seems to have caused nothing but trouble instead of helping.

I would hope it's a glitch and they take care of it. Maybe another call to MSC?

The ad says "save up to 40% on all orders. Also, if you read the fine print at the bottom of the ad, it says the discount will be applied to current catalog prices and if an item has an online or sale price and a promotion code is applied, MSC will automatically provide you the lowest of those prices and the discounted price. I interpret the current catalog to mean the 2016 MSC Big Book and that they will not permit stacking of sales discounts.

Guys and gals, I do believe that Enco is dead.

I too fell victim the other day. Sent a blistering letter. After the discount, the items were still more than Enco list prices. This must be part of a larger plan. Maybe they are in a plan with Grainger? Something is up in their playbook IMO.

Back