Enco Mill 100-1527 Price Check

1cjk

Registered
Registered
image.jpeg I found an Enco knee mill the other day for sale. The seller is out of town and will be back in a few days and would contact me to look at. I don't really know anything about them and was looking for some suggestions if this is a good capable mill for a novice. I believe it is a model 100-1527. He is asking $4200. Is that a good price if it is in a good clean solid condition or is that to much? I see them on Enco for $6264.

I would think $.50 on the dollar then add if there is extensive tooling, a nice vise, etc. I'm in Phoenix where used machines must be made out of gold because the pricing is so high. That mill would go for $5k with a little to no tooling.

I would think $.50 on the dollar then add if there is extensive tooling, a nice vise, etc. I'm in Phoenix where used machines must be made out of gold because the pricing is so high. That mill would go for $5k with a little to no tooling.

Phoenix must be like Texas---here they would want almost the price a new one sells for

At the moment I don't know what comes with it if anything. I see from the pic it does have dro. As far as that model mill, is it a decent one?

I just saw this mill on ebay and realized it looked familiar...I read this post a couple days ago. Seller is asking $3900, buy it now. A cash deal outside ebay would likely put it at around $3500

I just saw this mill on ebay and realized it looked familiar...I read this post a couple days ago. Seller is asking $3900, buy it now. A cash deal outside ebay would likely put it at around $3500
That's interesting. I found it on a different site. It is located in the next city over from me. I contacted the seller and they are out of town at the moment. I may go look at this week. Are these Enco mills any good? I have a Pm 932 and was thinking about upgrading to a PM935tv until I saw this one that is really close to me.

I really have no idea if they are any good. I see it has square ways for the y. Some think this is a better, more rigid design.

Verifying everything works is key.

If I was that close to it and in the market for a mill I'd be all over that.

I have the model wrong. I is the larger 9x49 model #100-1599. I went and looked at it and it seems to be almost new looking. It was built in 2006. I may call him tomorrow and make an offer around $3500. It has an accu-rite dro and power table feed. It comes with a vise and the factory accessories.

Back