Enco mill drill machine model # 551280

casca92

MURPHY:Was an optimist ,when compared to me
H-M Supporter Gold Member
My workplace may declare this mill drill as surplus before their big move to mexico. I got the model number directly off of the name plate. I can't find any information any where that I have looked. it is not a bench model. It is used to rework some valve parts that come off the MAZAKs on the valve line. I checked maintenance record on computer it has had very few problems . records I found went back to 2002 both electrical and other physical maintenance.

could this model number be incorrect ? if so where else can I check ?

A pic could help to narrow down the various options. Enco has an odd model number naming scheme.

see what I can do my employer kinda frowns on photography in the shop. We make the hydraulic parts for those big yellow machines along the highway and in mines.

You could always do a search on the net for mill drill and just post a pic of one that looks similar. Chances are real good it is a rf30 type clone mill, that's what I was getting when I did my search looking for it, but I am just winging a guess without knowing a basic time frame of when it was made or what it looks like.

Good luck

finally able to snag a few photos, my underling forgot to take pictures of data plate.
what if any info can you share on this beast ?

enco drill mill 1.JPG

enco drill mill 2.JPG

That looks suspiciously like an RF-30/31 to me.

you can make some stuff with it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back