Enco Milling & Drilling Model 91000 -- 1983

vapinpriest

Registered
Registered
Can anyone help with specs on the proper belt lengths for my newly acquired Enco Model 91000 Mfg. date 1983?
I have downloaded the Operating instructions and parts list, but find nothing about the belts.

does it have 2 belts?
I ordered both belts from Grizzly for my G1007 from the parts list.
One was too long, sent it back.
I took the worn belt to a NAPA auto parts store, they had the proper belt in stock.
Oddly someone had written “Excavator” on it.

Thanks Manual Mac,
It actually has 3 belts that are apparently not the correct lengths. Certainly not original.
It came with 26 in and 29 in B belts. I've not found the correct combination to keep the middle belt off the column.
It is also not clear that the pulley swivel arms are in the correct orientation, but that is even another point not terribly clear in the manual.
Thanks again.

Anyone else out there have any advice about this Enco Drilling and Milling machine?

Do you have any of the original belts?
At this point I guess you are gonna estimate, maybe use some light line to test lengths.
Then get B belts that may fit, return the ones that will not.
That’s all I got.
I used my mill as an example, even a 2004 Grizzly mill when ordering out of Grizzly’s parts book can be wrong.

Sorry vapin, you already answered someof my questions, my bad.
I’m sure u’v already swapped the belts around. i thought so.
And these things are kinda heavy. Can’t just lug it down to your local NAPA auto parts & try all their belts.
Good luck. You’ll figure it out.

Back