Enco X6320a Mill

bspitz70

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
lookimg at possible purchasing an Enco X6320 Mill and wanted to see if any HM members have had any experience with this particular mill?

The owner a sent me this other number today, 100-1525. The mill is a full knee mill, built in 2001.

The owner a sent me this other number today, 100-1525. The mill is a full knee mill, built in 2001.

I have the Central Machinery version of this mill, the x6350a. I have the manual for it. You might search for the Grizzly version G6760 as well, same machine but better customer support. Let me know if you want the manual. -Daniel

I have the Central Machinery version of this mill, the x6350a. I have the manual for it. You might search for the Grizzly version G6760 as well, same machine but better customer support. Let me know if you want the manual. -Daniel

@PhiStar, I just purchased the same mill you have, the Central Machinery #35305, which is the Nantong x6350a.
The motor spec plate on my mill is missing. Is there anyway you can tell me the HP and AMP rating?
Even better, would you be able to post a picture of the motor spec plate?
I need to program a Variable Frequency Drive for my mill and I need the motor specs to do so.
Thank you for any assistance you may be able to offer.

Back