end mill sharpening

yes, they are not cheap, but their performance is excellent, to my mind they would be an excellent purchase for a engineering hobby club to have in the clubhouse, so members could bring their end mills in to resharpen, a small donation in the pot, and it would soon pay for itself.
for an individual with a home hobby shop, not as good value for money as you could buy a lot of new end mills for the money, it is only good up to 1/2", so definitely in the hobby mill range.

The arceuro looks kind of like the Apollo lunar module.
If I was going to spend that much I'd go with the u2 universal grinder. Then you have a platform that is much more versatile. IMHO sir.

I will grant you that, but here in the UK they seem to be like rocking horse droppings, not easy to find, plus I like the fact that the arc eurotrade machine takes all of the effort out of setting up the cutter, but variety is what makes the world go around, this came available on ebay at the right time and price so I snapped it up. now I have yesterdays ebay purchase of 41 end mills to go finish sharpening.

takes all of the effort out of setting up the cutter
You are right about that. It only takes me half an hour to sharpen a two flute end mill. I'm getting better. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You should be selling your process.
Raise your hand-How many of you have dull end mills??:idea:

Back