Enterprise mk 1550 lathe manual

METALTERRY

Registered
Registered
I just bought an old Enterprise 1550 lathe and was looking for a manual and parts list for this. I know that the company is out of business and parts are hard to find but the lathe is in great condition. If there is anybody with any info on these lathe I would appreciate it.

Well, I am your guy. I have a pretty clean copy of the manual, which I scanned and posted in the "Downloads" section here on HM. June of 2017

Please tell us how the machine came to you, post pictures, what kind of condition is it in, how well dressed is it - introduce yourself.

Best regards, David

Well, I am your guy. I have a pretty clean copy of the manual, which I scanned and posted in the "Downloads" section here on HM. June of 2017

Please tell us how the machine came to you, post pictures, what kind of condition is it in, how well dressed is it - introduce yourself.

Best regards, David
Why can't I download it. It saya no permission to download.

At one time Enterprise lathes were imported from India....I met the company owner many moons ago after she got out. The President at the time was a lady and she served time in federal prison for removing the made in India sticker and said they were made in the USA. She sold some to a USA military base and they found out....oops...

Doing the same to me?

Back