ER40 collet nut

Not that long ago (a year, maybe?), Rego-fix nuts ran around $40.00 and sometimes cheaper. Guess the current crop is higher ... sorry about that. It might pay to wait a bit to see how the stock changes over time.

Right now, Techniks nuts are the best deal and this guy is taking offers. It never hurts to send the seller an email and ask him what his rock bottom price would be for a hobby guy.

Not that long ago (a year, maybe?), Rego-fix nuts ran around $40.00 and sometimes cheaper. Guess the current crop is higher ... sorry about that. It might pay to wait a bit to see how the stock changes over time.

Right now, Techniks nuts are the best deal and this guy is taking offers. It never hurts to send the seller an email and ask him what his rock bottom price would be for a hobby guy.
Have you checked the price of plywood lately? The stock I buy for building kitchen cabinets has gone from $118 to $272 (wholesale) in the past 24 months.

Interesting, but it shows 85.00 dollars shipping to me... :oops:

Have you checked the price of plywood lately? The stock I buy for building kitchen cabinets has gone from $118 to $272 (wholesale) in the past 24 months.
I started really focusing on building up my shop when I saw the inflation writing on the wall. I threw every spare dime at machine tools knowing that waiting would price me out of the market as prices rise and buying power drops.

I'm extremely happy with my little hobby shop. Now I'm just goofing off and optimizing what I have.

Back