Everthing will be put on HOLD !

Vertigo . She is still up there and getting PT . They don't advise visitors coming and going . She did eat a first meal , toast . We're all glad this was not NMO related , she had 2 infusions down at Hopkins 2 weeks ago . I guess this is serious but not as much as the other . :)

I'm glad that is all it was, vertigo is miserable, and hope it's not a long term situation. The eyes, and equilibrium center in the ear can tell the brain different stories, and things get all upset.

Vertigo . She is still up there and getting PT . They don't advise visitors coming and going . She did eat a first meal , toast . We're all glad this was not NMO related , she had 2 infusions down at Hopkins 2 weeks ago . I guess this is serious but not as much as the other . :)
Glad it's not related to NMO. Hoping for you both that it's just "loose crystals"! Seems vertigo diagnosis brings out everybody's friend/mom/cousin/uncle that had something different, but cured it easily, so I won't bore you with my story.

Prayers sent for all of you. Hospitals and any medical issue requiring them currently is substantially more stressful than in the past, which was always bad when its a loved one....

Back