Every dog has his day

Billh51

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I picked up a few items today off Craig's List in my local area. This guy had a few tools on the site that someone posted for him. I think he was a retired Machinest from several years ago, real nice guy. Anyway, this stuff has been on there about a week and I thought I would give him a call and go look at tools. He didn't have a lot of stuff left but I did buy some things that I could use. I did leave a couple of inside mic sets there as I didn't need them. One a Starrett and the other a Mitutoyo, also some outside micrometers.
The Starrett depth micrometer is a #449- the Mitutoyo indicator is a #2416f-60 - the Starrett center finder is a #827a and the 1-2-3 blocks are made in Japan and seem in nice shape. I know someone is going to ask how much I paid so here you go, $80.00image.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpeg

SCORE!!!!!

Good for you!

Nice find, The depth mic is invaluable. I recently used mine two days in a row. Remember to count backwards from a standard mic;). You can use your 123 blocks to check calibration too (1", 2" 3",4",5" and 6"). 80 bucks was an excellent buy. Our local craigslist NEVER have deals like this. Seems everyone selling quality preowned tooling want new tool prices. Happy for ya!

Where are you located ?
I am located near Superior Wi. And the tools were purchased in Duluth Mn. They were posted on the Duluth Mn. Craig's List.

The forum used to list member locations , if imputed by member.

Back