Excuse's You give your wife or hubby for buying a new tool?

My wife has selective blindness. She made the mistake of telling me one time that all my toys looked the same to her. So, now, when asked, I just say i have had it forever.

Yah Buddy, Now thats funny:lmao::lmao: Your one of those guys who knows when the wife is not home, me I get caught:lmao::lmao:

I buy a lot of tools thru a classifed section on another forum I belong to. Got the mail timed out so I can buy and the tool shows up in the mail on the days she is at work. From the package to the toolbox.

jhn9840
John

Some one on another forum said, "I have saved hundreds of dollars on repairs around the house by spending tens of thousands of dollars on tools".

Wasn't a tool but when I put the big bore kit in my Harley I said "I already had the gas cap off may as well put in a big bore kit"

Charley

LMAO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

i JUST LOVE THAT WAY OF THINKING!! ;)

My old lady has given up asking what I need that tool for.
She says im a sick and crazy guy, and there is no help for me!

Yes Honey,,,,,,,but you love me anyway,,,,,Don,tcha ;)

When I bring home a new tool or something for the shop, she just asks if I am gathering all that stuff for the apocalypse.
I just grin an say "yes dear".
Saturday is our Anniversary so I need to make sure I do something really nice for it and keep her happy for a while.
Because next month, I plan on getting a Mill. :D

I need it, I buy it. My money...no excuses.

Then the real fun begins. :)

When I bring home a new tool or something for the shop, she just asks if I am gathering all that stuff for the apocalypse.
I just grin an say "yes dear".
Saturday is our Anniversary so I need to make sure I do something really nice for it and keep her happy for a while.
Because next month, I plan on getting a Mill. :D
Better be something big and shiny. so it will distract her for a while. (Oops I need a mill to finish your gift)

Back