faceplate

stevep

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
any one have a d1-4 12 inch face plate that would be for sale?

I have one, but it is not for sale. If you do not find one at a decent price, you can purchase a D1-4 mount and a suitable plate, cast iron, aluminum, or whatever, and make your own face plate. If you do, I recommend that you leave the plate as it is until you need to mount something to it, and then only add features needed for that one job. Too often, the features that come machined into factory made tooling just get in the way of mounting what you need to work on.

thank you that's the 1 I was looking at. I thought some one here might have 1 a little cheaper. I lost my shop and all my tools in a fire. I didn t have insurance. I am trying to get a shop started back. my shop was in my pole barn . it was burn t down by vandals, I know who did it but can t prove. I bought an enco 13x40 from a closed down vocational school . needs work and with no tooling. I was looking forward to working in my shop in retirement, but i am starting to think I might never get back to where I was. I am 63 years old and starting over completely, tool wise. thanks for the link.

Back