FarmShow publication paper

Tenn

Active User
Registered
I subscribe to this generally farm paper that is chock full of ideas and tips born on the farm.Some machining, some old engine rebuilds and restores, inventions etc..... :) :) :)
http://www.farmshow.com/ check them out, they have some CD/DVDs but I haven't bought any so can't report on those. Very friendly personnel when I've called in, a pleasure to do business with. :) :) :)

I've been a subscriber for several. Years. I just love it because it proves their are people with stranger ideas than me.

All kidding aside their are some. Pretty neat ideas. They have a book called farm shop ideas or something like that.

Lot of repurposing ideas. Love. It,,

Scruffy

I too have been been on their list for four or five years. My favorite section is where all the self-built projects are highlighted. Good quality reading. My least favorite section is the readers best and worst ...where they highlight all the strong points or all the flaws in cars, trucks, tractors, chainsaws, lawnmowers....etc. Mostly undocumented opinions and some are quite .....ahhhhhh.... difficult to believe. But, that's just my opinion.....

I've yet to order one of the DVD's, but if I do it will be the best of Farm Show's built it myself archives.... gotta love the motivation behind the self-builds.

I also get the farm show books I have ordered a couple of the best of books but was disappointed they didn't show more details on the builds that's what I wanna see But none the less I like the stories also. That paper is printed in the next town from my auto repair shop Dave

I have read it for decades, at one time I thought it should be renamed 1000 things to do with an old school bus. Lots of innovative projects, good publication.

B

Back